Saturday, August 18, 2007



I didn't make it online to post my show and tell on Friday, but I can't wait another week to share these!



I love old children's books, especially the series. The Bobbsey Twins was never one of my favorites, but when you find two copies this old for a quarter each, you don't get picky because they're not Nancy Drew.

The inside cover of one says

Stevenson Hall
1930

Reading Room
Small Girls




I'd love to know how old those small girls were and what else they had in their reading room. Did the boys have their own room? Or were there no boys at Stevenson Hall?

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Your old books aree beautiful! I also like to imagine who the little girls were that read these stories. Great show and tell!
Kelli

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails