Monday, December 17, 2007

I got up with the chickens this morning and finished Garter Stitch Stripes, which has far more ends than any project should. But it's worth all of the finishing if I can get a sweater this cute out of three partial skeins of Red Heart Super Saver.

HPIM1450


It's an easy knit. The stripes are kind of entertaining and don't require a whole lot of concentration. And the pattern is sized to fit all four of my kids....guess I'll be making a bunch more of these!

I also wove in the ends of my Buttonhole Bag and tossed it into the wash before the kids were up, then we got all of our schoolwork done before a new friend came over to quilt, and while she was here I started two presents I've been planning and finished them except for the filling I need to pick up in town later this week.

Oh, and I cast on those mittens that should be easy but have been making me nuts.

I'm exhausted, but feeling a lost more optimistic about getting things done by Christmas.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails