Monday, May 04, 2009

I'm just a bit giddy this afternoon. First, there was the new addition to our household --



To see really giddy, you had to be here in our living room when Alex came in with the news. Our girls, who spent weeks sitting on infertile eggs last year, are finally mamas. This fella (or gal) looks a few days old, so I'm not sure if there's hope for the other ten eggs or not.

We've got a baby goose! And it happened in our backyard, which does not in any way compare to driving down to the feed store and buying a baby goose.

Then I realized that today was the new clue for the Big Busted mystery quilt, and the kids are going to take a nap and Bill's out shopping, so I can actually sew my pieces together!

Then I found the Panda. I need to quilt a panda. I have a cousin who's expecting a baby in a couple of months, so I have a genuine need for a panda.

And there are quilted chairs out there in the world. I need one to live in my sewing room.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on the addition to your family!

I was going to do the mystery quilt, but I just got back home yesterday and they are already on Step 2!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails