Thursday, February 24, 2011

I guess this is another of my semi-weekly "I'm not quilting" posts. Partially because there's still no time, and partially because I'm not jumping desperately at every scrap of time that comes my way. To be honest, the last time I had a decent chunk of time, I was too distracted to decide what to do with it.

All's not lost -- I'm still knitting a lot of little baby hats. As long as the needles and yarn are where I am, those don't take much thought or concentration or motivation, and I can do them while I'm doing something else. My goal has been to have a hundred to send off by mid March, and I think I'm almost there. Then I think I'm going to take a break from baby hats for a while, or at least try some different patterns!

This has been done for almost two weeks, but I didn't get around to taking a picture until today. It's a Heartstrings top that was sent to me to finish. I don't know who made the top itself (I'm guessing one person because the same fabrics are repeated in so many blocks), but it's wonderful and I was very anxious about quilting it.





Now to make sure there's nothing scary lurking in the washer so I can get it laundered and off to its final destination.

Once the dust settles around here, I'm hoping to come up with some lime green fabric and make a set of blocks for the Lime Green Project.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails