Thursday, April 28, 2011

Grecian Squares

Remember that old quilt I fell in love with last winter?



I finally got around to making my own version. It's smaller and has a different layout than the original, because I didn't love all of that sashing. It was the shape of the blocks that appealed to me in the first place. This was a great way to use some bits and pieces of the fabric Grandma's been finding lately -- I've got a small quilt for the sewing room wall with built in sentimental value! That fabric is going to wind up scattered through dozens of different quilts, but now I've got twelve of the different prints together.

This time I even used my own sewing corner for the video.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Michelle...you did another video!! Good for you. I love the block an have it on my list to try. Can't wait to see what else you come up with. What die are you choosing?!?! I got the LARGE drukard's path last time.

KaHolly said...

I just love this little quilt. I am trying to make some quilts for the NICU at the military hospital in San Antonio, and this would be a perfect pattern that I can incorporate all of my scraps into! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails