Sunday, June 05, 2011

pinning and pinning

I spent yesterday afternoon sitting with my leg up, pinning drunkard's path units while watching season two of Drop Dead Diva on the Lifetime website. These little things are fiddly and take a zillion pins, but I love them. The really great part is that once they're pinned and ready to go, they take no time at all to actually sew. I can get a whole stack done in the twenty minutes I'm allowed to actually sit at the sewing machine.



If I can cut more pieces, I might actually get this top done.

Weekly Stash Report

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 35 3/4 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 656 yards
Net Added for 2011: 620.25 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 200 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 5340 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 12175 yards
Net Added for 2011: 6835 yards

No new fabric or yarn in for the third week in a row -- not that I can claim any actual willpower!

2 comments:

Jo said...

It looks like your plan is working...go.go.go!

Sarah Craig said...

Hmmm.... maybe I should cut out some blocks with my Go Cutter and sit and pin at night - then I could have the Drunkard's Path quilt I've been dreaming of!! You've inspired me..... ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails