Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekly Stash Report

Four weeks in a row without adding any new fabric or yarn. Sounds like I'm doing good, doesn't it? You can have the same great results -- just have surgery with complications that keep you from driving for almost a month.... Trust me, it'd be more fun, and much cheaper, to buy some yarn and fabric.

I did buy a sewing machine, a gorgeous treadle in an ugly case that I'll be posting about as soon as Bill gets it out of the van and into the house. Because I'm sure I needed a seond treadle machine.

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 35 3/4 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 656 yards
Net Added for 2011: 620.25 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 200 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 5540 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 12175 yards
Net Added for 2011: 6635 yards

To see how everyone else is doing, check out this week's links on Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Hey Michelle...
I finally finished a quilt. You can see it over on my blog. Do you care if I send you something to proof read? It might occupy a minute or two or your laid up time. Jo

Amy said...

I hope that you are starting to feel better.

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Oh what talent you have! Beautiful work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails