Wednesday, August 24, 2011

time to get back to work



Yesterday could have been my first day back at my sewing machine. So of course I woke up with a raging migraine and all that I got done was unloading the van and some laundry and some grocery shopping.

The new cache of Nerf Blasters the boys got right before we left town might be the thing that sends this mommy whimpering into a corner. Those plastic triggers click. Those clicks hurt my head. I'm trying hard to ignore them.

As soon as my migraine stuff kicks in, I've got projects to work on --

a purple and white baby quilt to get pin basted and quilted
Chickens at the Crossroads to get pin basted and quilted
black binding for the stained glass window wallhanging
light fabric to cut into pieces for Texas Braids
cheddar and scraps to cut for the bowtie challenge
more letters to piece for my sampler

That's just off the top of my head. I know there's a lot more I want to get done. And it will get done, even if it all takes longer than I'd like.

I am SO ready for a quilting binge!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails