Monday, May 21, 2012

design wall Monday - Hocuspocusville



This is turning into one of those projects where I can't keep everything I need in the same place at the same time. I've got the pattern...I've got the floss...I've got the Frixion pen I'm hoping to use...I've got a flashlight so I can use my glass topped table as a lights box...I've found my Q-Snaps...and I've got my fingers crossed that I'll remember where I put the fabric.

I really do want to get started on this while I'm in such a sitting on the couch wasting time mood. Maybe it'll make me more productive. Or not.

To see more design walls, head over to Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

I'm going to start on this quilt too...a little later in the year. Love it! I saw an alternative layout that I liked on another blog. Don't have the link handy, but I could find it if you're interested.

Vicki H. said...

Cute stuff! If it works on the nonproductive sit on the couch let me know. I try to bind quilts but it's getting too hot for that. I also have a basket of yo yo's that I make in the heat of summer.

Allie said...

LOVE that quilt - do you have a box you can keep everything in while you work on it??

Harriett said...

I have this pattern too. Just found a piece of glass to use for my light box, now maybe I'll get to it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails