Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Moda Bake Shop

Have you been to the Moda Bake Shop? If you haven't, you should. Right now, they're having a Love it, Pin It, Win It! contest. To enter, you just pin your favorite Bake Shop patterns with the tags #modabakeshop #modafabrics #lovepinwin. The grand prize is a set of the ingredients to make your favorite recipe. Wouldn't that be nice?

There are so many Bake Shop projects I'm hoping to make. Here are a couple of my favorites --



Peaks and Valleys by Jo from Jo's Country Junction would be a great scrap quilt. I've even got the ruler for it, somewhere.



Hexagon Park by Lynne from Lily's Quilts is a bee quilt! Or it will be, if I make it with the colors I've got in mind.



1800's Vintage Quilt by Sheryl Johnson of Temecula Quilt Co has been on my to-do list forever. This, I just realized, is what I was going to do with that charm pack I wound up using for Do Not Put Your Elbows on the Table.



Lonely Teardrops No More by Rebecca Roach of Frybread Quilts is just the cutest thing ever. I want one!

And of course, I wouldn't mind if you pinned one of my own Bake Shop quilts!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails