Friday, December 21, 2012

I'm counting the hours now...

I've got a little finish to show off! It's not much, but it's what it represents....

I've figured out what I'm doing!



Two, possibly three, of my hard to buy for family members are getting sets of potholders this year. And now I've finally figured out how I want to do them! This block was stolen from my Spin Wheels quilt. (I've got more fabric and I'll make a replacement when Christmas isn't rushing towards me like a freight train.)

I'm going to need either six or nine of these, depending on how much time I can scrape together and how much fabric I can scrounge from my stash that matches people's kitchens. And there's a dog sweater to finish knitting, and that shawl to see if I can salvage.

How many hours have I got 'til 3pm Christmas Eve?

This post is linked to to Finish it Up Friday, Can I get a Whoop Whoop?, and Link a Finish Friday

5 comments:

John'aLee said...

I love your enthusiasm! You go girl....I'm sure you will get everything done. The potholder is so sweet! And what a great gift. If your recipients are like me, one can never have enough pot holders in the kitchen.

Denise :) said...

Seventy-three hours, according to my clock! You can DO it! :)

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Our family Christmas gatherings start tomorrow... some late night sewing ahead for me!

joyce said...

I know the rushed feeling. I made two PJ bottoms and one nightie plus went to two places for gift cards after I went out for breakfast itch two good friends from church. I still need t sew three more pj bottoms but I am taking a rest.

Richard Healey said...

Love the pot holders they are great. Thanks for linking up.

Richard and Tanya Quilts
Track My Shows

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails