Friday, March 29, 2013

Let's Make Baby Quilts! {week 13}

I don't know what went wrong last week!  I set up the linky party the same way I always do, but something went wrong and the links didn't show. When I tried to fix it, I couldn't find the problem. Somewhere, I must have checked the wrong box. - sigh - I tested this week's linky party by adding the two posts that didn't show up last week. It works!

Did you see KaHolly's post about Operation Homefront of Texas and their baby showers? It's from February, but I just found it last week through a link on someone else's blog.  I checked with Operation Homefront, and the baby showers are an ongoing thing.

No baby quilt for me this week. I'm busy working on something I can't show you yet. But I'd love to see what you're all working on!

Let's Make Baby Quilts Linky Party Rules:

Link directly to your post or specific Flickr photo. Your post can be about a baby quilt that's finished, or in progress, or you can be writing about what you have planned, but it's got to be about baby quilts. While we're still gathering steam, you're welcome to link to baby quilt related posts that aren't brand new, but please don't submit the same post more than once. I'd love it if you linked back to my site, either with a text link or the Let's Make Baby Quilts! button.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails