Monday, August 26, 2013

Design Wall Monday

I'm going to jinx myself by saying this, but I think life is falling back into its normal routine.  I've even managed to carve out some time to play with fabric. It's so much fun to experiment instead of sitting down and knowing exactly what I need to do.
 
 
The pastel quilt is based on a project Karen at the Recipe Bunny posted recently. It's not the kind of thing I usually do, but it's a way to use up some of those gingham squares. The green and white checkerboard is a top I'm working on to use up some challenging background fabric. And the strips are waiting for me to cut them into 2 1/2" squares and start a scrappy version of Marilyn.
 
To see more design walls, head over to Patchwork Times.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails