Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Free Kindle titles -- Prequels to The Returned

On Saturday, I posted about reading The Returned by Jason Mott and how I wished that the author had included more glimpses of the other "returned." It turns out that there are three short prequels to the book, all of them available as free Kindle editions -- The First, The Sparrow, and The Choice. 



I've read The First and The Choice already and both of them are self contained. You can enjoy them without reading the full book, although I'm guessing you'll be intrigued enough to read more. Or, if you're like me and didn't find out about them until after finishing The Returned, you can read them later on.

For some reason, I can't get the Amazon product page for The Choice to load, although I downloaded and read it last night. All three stories are also available as free Audible Audio editions.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails