Sunday, August 04, 2013

I've been good

I love the simple little miracle that happens when you block lace knit in wool...
 

Two hundred yards of old stash yarn used up this week, nothing bought....not even the annual Halloween issue from Just Cross Stitch which I've been looking for for weeks and saw out of the corner of my eye at the grocery store. I looked through it and thought about the handful of projects I really like, and the ones in the previous issue that I loved,  and returned it to the magazine display.  I'll think about it some more between now and next week and maybe see if I can get it at Joann's with a coupon. If not, I'll live without it.

Weekly Stash Report

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 50 3/4 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 229 1/4 yards
Net Added for 2013: 178 1/2 yards


Yarn Used this Week: 200 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 2250 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 8700 yards
Net Added for 2013: 6450 yards

To see more weekly stash reports, click over to Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

Your lace is gorgeous!!! I'm finishing up my first lace project and getting giddy at the thought of how wonderful it will look when I finish blocking it. Isn't it funny how the simple things can give us so much pleasure?

Kate said...

The lace is gorgeous! Nothing in should count as a good week too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails