Sunday, December 29, 2013

2013 Year End Totals

Going back through my pictures for your year, I really got more done in 2013 than I realized. One large quilt quilted and finished. Three small lace shawls, six pairs of socks, a tote bag that I love to pieces and still carry almost every day, a possum costume, a gargoyle, a Sasquatch hunting backpack...a kindle cover, a couple of pin cushions, a mug rug and a pot holder...


After going through the baby quilts a second time, I was sure I had them all in chronological order...but now Sid is missing. He brings the total to twenty-nine instead of the twenty-eight I thought I'd finished. Short of my goal, but definitely better than the sixteen I finished last year. Especially considering that they're larger quilts and I also wrote tutorials for a bunch of them.


All year, I've felt like I was getting nothing done, definitely less than last year. Looking at it all together, I finished more than I realized.  Twenty-eight baby quilts was short of my goal, but it's definitely better than the sixteen I finished in 2012. Especially considering that they're larger quilts and I also wrote tutorials for a bunch of them. 2010 was my gold-standard year for baby quilts


Weekly Stash Report

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 69 3/4 yards
Added this Week: 10 yards
Added Year to Date: 321 1/2 yards
Net Added for 2013: 251 3/4 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 3615 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 9486 yards
Net Added for 2013: 5871 yards

I'm linking up to Patchwork Times.

5 comments:

Missie of Traditional Primitives said...

Hey! All of those beauties are quite the accomplishments! That's wonderful! And...they are all so pretty grouped together! Way to go! Could you pass some of that spirit my way please? :-)

DeeDee said...

I adore your possum costume, it is my favorite item you created this year. Thanks for the inspiration on making the baby quilts. i am going to try to make one a week. Happy New Year.

Denise :) said...

I think you did a great job! And I've really enjoyed (and benefited) from all your baby quilts...especially the tutorials!! Thank you for sharing so selflessly! :)

kwiltnkats said...

It is always a delight when you can actually look back and be able to exclaim "YEAH" I've had a terrific year! Congratulations on all your accomplishments in 2013. You covered a lot of babies with your handiwork and tutorial inspirations for others. Keep it going in 2014! Sandi

Terri in BC said...

Great job, Michelle! I'm going to try and do more baby quilts this coming year and join your linky party, I already know of three babies coming so it'll be a busy year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails