Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I need these needles...

It shouldn't take long to get this last little stocking done and off my needles so I can start on a Christmas present, but it sure feels like it's taking forever.  Probably because I'm doing everything but working on it. 


I've been caught up reading Kiki and Cara Mia's Holiday Celebration, the newest in the Kiki Lowenstein series by Joanna Campbell Slan.  It's supposed to take place after Tear Down and Die, the first book in the author's new series, but I was in the mood for a quick read. It was a fun visit with Kiki and her friends, but I found myself annoyed by Kiki's attitude, and this one could have used a little more editing. But the writing is entertaining enough that I'm willing to ignore an occasional typo.  

 

2 comments:

EMMA said...

Love the color combo!

Donna said...

You will have it done in no time. Tis the season to be distracted!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails