Friday, December 27, 2013

Let's Make Baby Quilts! {week 52}

Thanks for making baby quilts with me this year. It's been a lot of fun and I've enjoyed seeing everyone's progress.

My goal was to make fifty baby quilts this year. I managed twenty-eight. As far as I can tell, two are missing from the collages and one snuck in there twice -- but it's a decent sampling of what I managed this year.




Did you meet your own goals? Are you going to make baby quilts with me again next year? With the start 2014 is going to get off to at our house, I think I'm going to ditch the goals and just see what I can accomplish.



3 comments:

KaHolly said...

You did a great job!! They are all adorable.

Toni Macomb said...

I've loved every single one of the baby quilts and looked forward to each post. I thought 50 was a bit aggressive but your total of 28 is very impressive! Cheers for the New Year! Toni

DeeDee said...

Loved seeing all your baby quilts this year and I made some of them. I want to try to make one baby quilt a week in 2014 and I will be referencing back to your pictures for inspiration. They just may all turn out to be the same, easy pattern. Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails