Thursday, February 27, 2014

Old Pictures

I'm absolutely in love with these old photographs. I'd been wanting to get my hands on a picture the store with the signs that I remembered, but these are so much neater! They've got the spaceman, and all of those antennas, and that neon...


This is the appliance store that my family owned way back when. I thought these were from way before my time, but I hear that there's a picture of me in front of the mural. Now I really want to see that one.


 A few months ago, I saw a project on Pinterest where a woman had taken family photographs and blown them up into Engineer Prints. It looked like a really neat idea, but I couldn't think of what pictures to use. Now I know -- I want these! Not sure when I'll get around to it, or where I'll hang them. Hubby might not share my enthusiasm and we've got a small house with limited wall space. 

This post is linked to Vintage Thingie Thursday, Thriftasaurus, Share Your Cup, Ivy and Elephants, We Call it Olde, Savvy Southern Style

1 comment:

LV said...

Great vintage treasures and memories.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails