Sunday, February 16, 2014

Weekly Stash Report

Life keeps throwing new fun my way. About the time I was starting to have my reaction to that tetanus shot, Hubby came home from work with a nasty sore throat. I've been quietly incubating my own case and now I'm starting to come down with it myself.

It's all keeping me too busy to even think about buying new yarn or fabric.  I can't quite bring myself to call that a good thing.

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 1.75 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 7 yards
Net Added for 2013: 5.25 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 0 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 200 yards
Net Added for 2013: 200 yards

I'm linking up to the Weekly Stash Report at Patchwork Times.

6 comments:

DeeDee said...

Hope everyone feels better soon!

Charlene S said...

I agree with you. It is not a good way to keep from enhancing your stash. Get well quickly!

Linda M @ Pieceful Kingdom said...

Oh boy! It seems like everyone is getting sick! I hope you feel better soon and can go fabric shopping ;)

Dar said...

Soory you are not feeling well. Get better soon, those local shops are missing you!

barbara woods said...

hope you feel better soon

Anonymous said...

Putting yarn in yards makes it sound like a lot! I hope you feel better soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails