Friday, March 07, 2014

Let's Make Baby Quilts! {3/7/14}

I've got four baby quilt tops finished and ready to quilt, but now I'm dragging my feet. I want to stretch myself a bit and do something fancier than my usual meander, but I can't quite work up the nerve.

Here's this week's addition to the pile --

If you missed it last Friday, go over and read Keera's post about her baby quilt.

And have you seen the free pattern for the Road Runner Blanket?! Now I want to drop everything and start making little applique cars. The pattern is for a twin size quilt, but I think a few of the cars would make a perfect baby quilt.

Let's Make Baby Quilts Linky Party Rules: 

Link directly to your post or specific Flickr photo. Your post can be about a baby quilt that's finished, or in progress, or you can be writing about what you have planned, but it's got to be about baby quilts. While we're still gathering steam, you're welcome to link to baby quilt posts that aren't brand new, but please don't submit the same post or picture more than once. I'd love it if you linked back to my site, either with a text link or the Let's Make Baby Quilts! button





2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Your baby quilt is sweet. Perfect use of turning a smaller piece of fabric into a quilt.

Keera Job - live.love.sew pattern co. said...

Michelle, firstly thanks for linking my baby quilt post - this was a hard one to write but so pleased I did and could share the sweet little quilt made as a result of that story. Thankyou also for hosting the linky party. Baby quilts are such special projects and I love going through each project. Secondly, how cute is that bird print - perfect project to show off a favourite fabric piece!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails