Saturday, May 03, 2014

Rustica!

Start to finish in less than two weeks. Absolutely no dragging my feet when it was time to turn the heels -- as soon as I finished the last round of each foot I started the first short row.


I don't know what makes these socks different than the Green Envy pair. They're the same brand of yarn, same needles, same stitch count and measurements. But these were easier.

For more finishes, check out I Gotta Try ThatSew Much AdoFinish it Up FridayCan I get a Whoop Whoop?Get Crafting FridayPinworthy Projects, and Freedom FridaysWonderful at Home, and Inspired Friday.



2 comments:

Karen in Breezy Point said...

So cute--love the colors!

Snowcatcher said...

That's awesome that you can finish a pair of socks in just two weeks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails