Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Knittn' Kitten

The Knittn' Kitten has to be one of the neatest thrift shops I've found. I wish they were closer to home!


If you're shopping for thrift shop fabric, this is the way to do it. Everything is neatly arranged and easy to  find. I walked by the hot iron transfers twice, but that was a good thing -- when I asked, she brought out another tub from that back that hadn't been sorted or priced yet. I would've happily sorted through them all, but that would've been a little much to ask of the boys.


The vintage linens room looks like it's full of treasures, but I was too distacted by those transfers to go back for a second look.


I bought a little bit of fabric and a couple of sets of hot iron transfers and now I'm ready to spend some time happily cutting and stitching.

Weekly Stash Report 

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 17 1/2 yards
Added this Week: 4 yards
Added Year to Date: 57 3/4 yards
Net Added for 2014: 40 1/4 yards

Yarn Used this Week:  0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 5875 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 1200 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 4210 yards
Net Used for 2014: 1665 yards

I'm linking up to Patchwork Times.

8 comments:

Toni Macomb said...

My Mom lives close to there! I've stopped, and bought, from them several times. Very fun store....for me anyway!

Mary Marcotte said...

Is it a thrift store of just sewing and knitting things or are there all manner of thrifty items? I've never heard of a specialty thrift store....novel idea, though!

DeeDee said...

What a great concept - a specialty thrift shop!
Always fun to find something you want!

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

oh my goodness...just look at those old quilts! What a great shop!

Kate said...

Looks like a fun place to visit.

Jo said...

Now that does sound fun. How far away is it from you??

Anonymous said...

Reading this, I think that is the kind of store I could happily spend a whole day in and leave with ideas to keep me busy with new projects all winter.

Cathy said...

What a fun shop! Wish I had something like that close to us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails