Sunday, October 05, 2014

This Could be the Year

If I suddenly start to get a lot of quilting done, this could be the year that I use more fabric than I bring home. But I don't expect to suddenly get a lot more quilting done. (And if I find a really good estate sale or bag at the thrift shop, I'm not going to walk away just to preserve some meaningless numbers.)

With the yarn, I'm doing great! Does that count?


Weekly Stash Report

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 17 1/2 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 57 3/4 yards
Net Added for 2014: 40 1/4 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 5875 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 4210 yards
Net Used for 2014: 1665 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Charlene S said...

I agree! If I see fabric that begs to come home with me, it is coming! Which may be why my fabric shelves are so full! This is just a way to see what I did this year.

Kate said...

With the current cost of fabric, bringing fabric home that doesn't cost full price just makes sense. Your yarn numbers do look great and your fabric stash not so bad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails