Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday Stash Report

Now that I've found some time to sit down at my sewing machine, I'm making all kinds of progress on my projects. And now that I'm doing that, I'm happily  making plans for what's next. 


There's perfect fabric in my too-good-to-cut pile for this bag, but then I priced the leather handles. Nope, not gonna happen.

I'm squealing over this little undies quilt at Gnome Angel. There's a tutorial at sewtakeahike and they're pieced! My stash doesn't have any of those amazing novelty prints, but I'm sure I can find something to play with.

Shwin & Shwin has a tutorial for an adorable Olaf quilt. I want one. For me.


Weekly Stash Report 

Fabric Used this Week: 8 1/4 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 48 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 102 3/4 yards
Net Added for 2014: 54 3/4 yards

Yarn Used this Week:  400 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 7475 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 4210 yards
Net Used for 2014: 3265 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Your chocolate cherry quilt looks great. The undies quilt would be adorable!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the link. The undies quilt is really easy to do - you could totally have fun with it and make it your own!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails