Saturday, April 04, 2015

I don't remember this stuff...


Most of the time, when I pick up something from my stash, I could tell you where I bought it and what I planned to do with it. Except for some of the fabric that came from Grandma or Craigslist. If I bought it new, though, I usually know where it  came from.

This stuff, I don't remember. But that's okay. I've managed to completely forget quilts and sweaters. If I can forget a project that I poured hours of my life into, I'm not going to feel bad about forgetting an occasional skein of yarn.

The important part is that I know exactly what I want to do with this yarn.

How good is your memory of you own stash?

Weekly Stash Report 

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 2 1/2 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 36 yards
Net Added for 2015: 33 1/2 yards

Yarn Used this Week:  0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 2400 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 665 yards
Net Used for 2015:  1735 yards

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails