Monday, June 01, 2015

I've got things to do!

There hasn't been any time to spend at the sewing machine lately, but I think that we might finally be settling back into something like our normal schedule. (Hubby was on vacation for the last three weeks, but we spent all of it at home so I could get my blood checked twice a week. Not the exciting plan I'd have chosen!)


Now that I can sew again, I'm trying to put together a list of what I was working on. It's not complete, but it'll get me headed in the right direction.

Alex's nail polish quilt
Alex's low volume postage stamp quilt
Heath's panel quilt with the seals and otters
Dingbats!
Lozenges
Spools

And I'm starting a new baby quilt just because I can.

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is always a good day to start a baby quilt. Yep, I did yesterday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails