Sunday, September 06, 2015

Stash Report

I am so discombobulated.

The one thing in my schedule  that was set in stone, the thing that I've planned all of my other errands around for the past fourteen years, is completely over and done with. Hubby is working a Monday through Friday schedule for the first time in twelve or thirteen years. (Same job, just a new schedule that I'm told is temporary, but no one will tell him how long "temporary" actually is. I think there's a guess, but I'm not making any plans around it.) I've become a commuter, although I'm not the one actually working the job.

I don't know if I'm coming or going at this point, but I did finish a new pair of socks and get a good start on a new baby quilt.

And there's a new dress. Quilters and knitters working past midnight on Christmas Eve are intense, but we're nothing compared to a motivated cosplayer!

Weekly Stash Report

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 4 3/4 yards
Added this Week: 0
Net Added for 2015: 41 1/4 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 400 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 6800 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 9165 yards
Net Added for 2015: 2365 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails