Saturday, June 25, 2016

A Quilter's Mixology


Long time readers of my blog will know how much I love curved piecing. It's been a while since I made time to actually do any of it, but those curved pieces make my heart go pitty-pat. Especially when there are Drunkard's Path blocks involved.

A Quilter's Mixology by Angela Pingel has several unique projects that aren't like anything I've seen in all of my searching and drooling. I love those paint drips, but the quilt as written is bigger than anything I'd be likely to use. I'm hoping I can find a tiny drunkard's path template somewhere and make a wall hanging.
Some (but not all) of the patterns are sized to work with the Sizzix and AccuQuilt drunkard's path dies, which is nice. I'm always happy to find new ways to use the tools that I already own. 

Disclosure -- This one was a library book. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails