Sunday, October 16, 2016

Weekly Stash Report



While I was curled up on the couch last week recovering from surgery and sulking, Mom was on a Halloween shop hop up the Oregon coast and picked me up kits  for thirteen cute Halloween blocks. And a yard of gorgeous book spine fabric. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, but it'll be something special.

While I was waiting for the power to go out yesterday, I followed some fun rabbit trails and found drool worthy projects:

Becky's Henny Penny and Cocky Lockey potholders make me want to learn to crochet Right Now. The last pair on the page reminds me of our two lovebirds.

This paper pieced haunted house is soooo intricate! (How many pieces are in that basement window?!) I don't paper piece, but after seeing this project I sure want to give it another try.

All Hallow's Eve, with its appliqued tree and moon, might be more my speed.

Weekly Stash Report

Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 7 1/4 yards
Fabric added this week:  1 yards
Fabric added year  to date: 30 1/4 yards (+4 sheets)
Net added for 2016: 23 yards

Yarn used this Week: 50  yards
Yarn used year to Date: 5950 yards
Yarn added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn added Year to Date: 9118 yards
Net added for 2016: 3168 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

maggie fellow said...

what a mom! Loved your links - thanks and hope you get to feeling better

Becki said...

Thank you for linking to my chicken potholders! I'm so pleased you like them. I checked out the link to see a picture of your "love birds". What a cute story.

Dar said...

You have a real special mom and she has good taste in fabrics too. I followed your links and loved the chicken potholders. Two of the link took me to the same place, but that paper pieced haunted house was spectacular. Thanks for getting me out of my box.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails