Thursday, November 24, 2016

{Throwback Thursday} Needle in a Garden

When I was digging out my Halloween cross stitch for a previous Throwback Thursday post, I found this... 

Cross Stitch - Just Nann - Needle in a Garden

It's probably the best sampler I've ever done, but I do not remember stitching it. I vaguely remember splurging on the fabric and convincing myself to bu the specialty stuff instead of using a less expensive evenweave, but that's it. If I didn't remember the fabric, I'm not even sure I'd know it was mine...except that it's in my house and I'm the only one here who does stitching like this.

Ever completely forgotten a project?

3 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Love the sentiment. You need to get it framed.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, I've forgotten things that were mine. My most embarrassing moment was complimenting a friend on a the quilting of a quilt hanging over her fireplace. She looked at me strangely and said, "Susan, you did that quilt for me." LOL I forget things, and I lose things, so it doesn't surprise me that you don't remember this one. It obviously had no hair-tearing moments in the making. LOL It's beautiful! I'm glad you found it.

Laura said...

What a beautiful sampler! I agree that it needs to be on your wall. I look at some of my Christmas ornaments and am not sure if I made them or if a friend did. I try to put my initials and date on the things I make, but ornaments are sometimes too small.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails