Sunday, January 01, 2017

Brand New Year, Same Old Goals?

My big plan for 2016 was to reclaim my sewing room. That didn't even begin to happen. I've got goals and plans for 2017. Mostly, they're same as my goals and plans were for 2015 and 2016.

Maybe first on the list should be getting my UFOs in order. I'm at that stage where, except for a couple of current projects, I have only a vague idea what I was working on.


Be My Neighbor
Scrappy 16-Patch
Redwork Vignettes
Anatomy Embroidery
Baby Blue Lozenges
Baby Blue Trip Around the World
Baby Blue Laura
Jo's Stair Steps
Rosey
365 Sampler
Hocuspocusville
Garden Party Quilt
Nail Polish Quilt
Heath's Ocean Quilt
Low Volume Nine Patch
Pink Birds Baby Quilt
Petals Baby Quilt
Spools
Lozenges
Alice
Buttonhole Cat
Dingbats!
Rose Dream
North Pacific
Basket Quilt
Hobo Quilt
Lego Quilt
Scrappy Irish Chain
Little Trips Around the World
Santa Fe String Star
Summers by the Lake
Sandstone Stack the Deck
chicken wool kit
Blue Dresden Plates
Turtles
Ugly Christmas Sweaters

Weekly Stash Report

Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 0 yards
Added this week: 0 yards
Added year to date: 0 yards
Net added for 2016: 0 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 0 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net Added for 2016: 0 yards

4 comments:

Kathy S. said...

I know the feeling. I'm going to T R Y to finish more than I start this year. I'm starting the year with 85 WIPS... It seems overwhelming sometimes, but at least I have a list and I will cross them off one by one.

Carol Swift said...

I should make a list, but it scares me when I see those UFO's and current projects waiting for my attention...a little overwhelming! It would be nice to finish up those UFO's from 5-10 years ago. Maybe this year it will happen! Happy New Year, Michelle!

Angie in SoCal said...

Likewise, here. I did have 20 finishes, but I amassed 15 quilt tops. Woe is me. Happy New Year, Michelle.

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Hey as long as you continue to enjoy the journey what's a few UFO's! LOL!! Happy New Year Michelle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails