Sunday, June 11, 2017

Kapaia Stitchery



Our first day on Kauai, I think we drove past two yarn shops and three quilt shops. As soon as I saw this quilt in the window of Kapaia Stitchery, I made visiting that shop my crafty goal for the trip. (The other good looking quilt shop was two blocks from the time share, so I figured it would be easy to get to at some point during the twelve days.)


The shop was full of bright colors and splashy batiks, but what I had my heart set on was a pattern for something like the quilt in the front window. The one we'd been driving past for days before we finally got to stop. (The holiday weekend meant I had to wait extra long.)


There was no pattern for that quilt, but I did find two others that I liked. And two surprisingly affordable books. Now I need to squeeze in a trip to Walmart for some solids. Good thing we desperately need groceries!


1 comment:

Yanicka said...

Love Hawaiian Quilts!!!! Enjoy your projects

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails