Thursday, June 22, 2017

{The Row by Row Experience} It's started!

Someone please tell me that I'm not the only one who's been counting down the days for the Row by Row Experience to begin for 2017! I think we visited something like forty shops last year, but I didn't manage to sew a single row. And I don't feel guilty about that.  

Things kicked off yesterday and there are two quilt shops (sort of) on the way to to the park where the boys like to ride their bikes. I didn't detour to the other three that are close to home. I'll be out that direction soon enough. 

 With everything that's going on at home right now, I'm not sure if I'll have time to visit as many shops as I did last year. I'm trying not to make ambitious plans I won't be able to carry out. Maybe instead of travelling I should try to actually make some rows and put together a quilt?

I definitely want to include both of these!
Shops:
Seamingly Together (Sweet Home, Oregon)
Yankee Dutch Quilting (Brownsville, Oregon)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails