Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Having a Roof Will Make Things Easier

The magnifying sheet from the Dollar Tree helps a lot too, especially when I'm trying to see if I've already done white or light yellow half cross stitches on a white background. 


That little bit of roofline gives me a great landmark to confirm that I'm doing my bits of sky where they belong. At this point, I'm more than a quarter of the way through the project and I'm getting excited about what's going to come next. There are some great choices sitting my stash, and more hidden up in the sewing room, and sooooo many gorgeous kits that I keep seeing on Instagram and reminding myself I don't need.

1 comment:

Little Quiltsong said...

Absolutely love this scene you are cross-stitching at the moment. Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails