Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Neither of These is Working for Me

I'm not loving the book I'm reading or the socks I'm knitting, but Christmas looming way too closely for me to spend much time worrying about either.


What I should do, and will when I get a chance, is pick up a different book and a different skein of sock yarn. What I am doing is buying presents and pulling decorations out of the attic and making myself a bit too crazy with holiday stress.

Stick with me -- I've got great plans for as soon as things settle down!

2 comments:

mckie2 said...

I think those socks are a really pretty color. But then maybe that's just me. Maybe the boys would like them. Can't help with the book. I've read some stinkers lately. Merry Christmas! Susan

Dar said...

I know the feeling. I'm way behind on my Christmas present buying, making or baking. I'm getting too old to do as much as I used to or would like to. Something has to go. Hope you get back on track after the holidays.

Merry Christmas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails