Sunday, March 04, 2018

Epic Cardboard Adventures



For years, my great grandma subscribed to Pack O Fun magazine. I remember sitting and flipping through the pages for hours, wishing I could make my own safari jeep out of cardboard boxes.

In Epic Cardboard Adventures, Leslie Manlapig has come up with something even better. I don't think those old craft magazines ever had a time machine or a pyramid to sit inside of, complete with mummy and sarcophagus.


There are things to wear and things to play with and inside of. The book is targeted for the kids themselves and projects range from extremely simple to what looks like it would be challenging...but adaptable to whatever materials you've got around the house. If you've got some creative kids in your life, I highly recommend this one!

Disclosure -- I was provided with an advance review copies by the publishers. All opinions are my own.

2 comments:

colleen said...

Wow that sounds like a fun book my 11 year old granddaughter has always been imaginative. On her 2 or 3 birthday I gave her a huge cardboard box she was thrilled and played all sorts of times with it
I still think that was best best birthday gift I have ever gotten her.

Ruth said...

Ikatbag.com does lots of cardboard creations. She even keeps a cardboard stash...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails